ProMaster offers a complete line of wired remote shutter release cables to cover almost every popular DSLR and film SLR. The innovative modular design allows the maximum flexibility in working distances. Many cameras offer built-in infrared remote capability but limit the use of your remote to standing in front of the camera. A wired remote cable allows more freedom to work from any position. The ProMaster Wired Remote Shutter Release Cable is fully compatible with all shutter release functions including prefocus and timed exposure.
- Fully compatible with all shutter release functions including prefocus and timed exposure
- Modular construction allows maximum flexibility in working distance
- Includes camera connector cable and extension for up to 6’ working distance
- This remote uses a 2.5mm sub-mini connector to the camera. It is compatible with cameras using the following remotes: Canon RS-60, Pentax CS-205, Olympus RM-CB2, and Sigma CR-21
- NOTE: Do not use an RS-60 remote cable with Fujifilm cameras. Instead, use an RR-100, which is designed for use with Fujifilm cameras that have a 2.5mm sub-mini port.