Turn your desk, table, counter, or workbench into a broadcast studio!
The ProMaster Desktop Broadcast Stand clamps to the edge of a desk, table, or countertop surface up to 2" thick. It supports two accessories while reaching over and around your computer.
Use the Desktop Broadcast Stand to support two objects like a camera and a light, or a light and a mic, or ??? Position them at any angle you like using both ball heads. Raise and lower the main upright using its 3 sections with a range of 17 5/8" (min. height) to 41 3/4" (max. height). Then clamp-on the extension arm anyplace along the upright to hold a second accessory.
The ball head on the upright is removable, revealing a common 1/4"-20 bolt for an alternative mounting method. The ball head on the extension arm is permanently connected.
* Note: The clamping surface must have a minimum 2" overhang to properly support the Desktop Broadcast Stand, and it may be up to 2" thick.
- Clamps on surfaces up to 2" thick
- Adjustable Height
- Two ball heads for perfect positioning
- Minimum height: 17 5/8" / 44.8 cm
- Maximum height: 41 3/4" / 106 cm
- Length of extension arm: 14 1/4" / 36.2 cm
Min and max height are measured from desktop to top of main ball head. Length of extension arm is measured from the upright to the end of the arm's ball head.
- Weight of entire unit: 22 3/8 oz / 634.4 g
- Weight of main post: 13 3/8 oz / 379.2 g
- Weight of extension arm: 6 3/4 oz / 191.4 g
- Weight of removable ball head: 2 1/4 oz / 63.8 g
- Max. load of main post: 3 lbs / 1.36 kg
- Max load of extension arm: 1 1/2 lbs / 0.68 kg
- Maximum thickness of clamping surface: 2" / 5 cm
Clamping surfaces may include a desktop, table top, countertop, workbench, and more.