Read cards, transfer files, attach peripherals, and charge your devices all from one hub!
The ProMaster USB-C Card Reader and Hub for SD & MicroSD connects to the USB-C port found on many laptops, tablets, and smartphones and expands the limited connectivity of those devices. Use it as a card reader for SD and microSD; plug in a flash drive, external hard drive, or peripheral using one of the three USB-A 3.0 ports; or drive a display or projector with the HDMI-A port. In addition, USB-C devices or cables can connect to the hub via its USB-C port, which also supports pass-through charging. This means that you can charge a phone, tablet, or laptop while other devices and memory cards remain connected to the hub.
- Connects to the USB-C port on a computer, tablet, or phone
- Built-in USB-C port for pass-through charging
- SD and microSD card reader
- 3 USB-A 3.0 ports
- 1 HDMI-A port
- SD (secure digital) card reader is UHS-I speed. It can read UHS-II SD cards but at UHS-I speed.
- microSD (uSD) card reader is UHS-I speed. It can read UHS-II uSD cards but at UHS-I speed.
- USB-A 3.0 ports x 3
- HDMI-A port x 1
- USB-C port x 1 (with pass-through charging)
- Weight: 1 7/16 oz / 41 g
- Dimensions of main hub (not including built-in cable): 3 7/16" x 1 3/4" x 1/2" | 87 mm x 44 mm x 13 mm | Cable is 5 15/16" long | 15 cm