A remarkably versatile tool for your camera and smartphone that works as a small tripod, handheld stabilizer, camera/phone boom, and selfie stick—you're going to want to take a Hitchhiker XL along everywhere you go!
Thanks to its convertible ball head with an integrated phone clamp, the Hitchhiker XL converts between camera and smartphone modes in just seconds. When in smartphone mode, a cold shoe is revealed for conveniently mounting an accessory such as a light or microphone.
The strong, independently extendable legs of the Hitchhiker XL create a broad, stable base and fold together to form a comfortable round handle that acts as a stabilizer.
An extendable center column provides approximately three feet of working height, making it an excellent option for video conferencing, group portraits, overhead shots, or use as a selfie stick.
Weighing less than 1 lb with a folded length of 9.5", it's easy to bring the Hitchhiker XL with you anywhere.
- Extendable column
- Integrated cold shoe
- Independently extendable legs (6 positions)
- Provides steady support as a camera boom, selfie stick, tripod, and comfortable hand grip for both cameras and smartphones
- Small enough to slide into a camera bag, laptop bag, or purse.
- Removable head
- Folded Length of Kit: 9 1/2" / 24.1cm
- Maximum Height of Kit with column extended: 31 3/8" / 79.7 cm
- Minmimum Height of Kit with column down: 8 1/2" / 21.6 cm
- Weight of Kit: 11 1/8 oz / 315.5 g
- Maximum Load: 5 lbs / 2.26 kg
- Maximum Height of Legs only (without ball head & with column extended): 28 5/8" / 72.7 cm
- Weight of Legs only: 7 1/4 oz / 205.5 g
- Height of Ball Head only: 2 3/4" / 7 cm
- Weight of Ball Head only: 3 7/8 oz / 110 g
* Please note, the maximum load is rated with the column fully collapsed and represents what the tripod and ball head can safely hold without other factors such as wind, uneven ground, unbalanced load, and more. It can be particularly dangerous to extend the column in these types of conditions. Be extemely careful about using the extended column unless you have a secure hold on the tripod and are using a phone or a lightweight camera only.