Lightning-fast height adjustment without the need for traditional leg locks.
ProMaster's Air Support Monopod is lightning fast to deploy and adjust. Just pull to extend it or squeeze two buttons to retract it. Unlike a traditional monopod, the ProMaster Air Support requires no leg locks. Its unique air pressure system saves time and even allows you to fine-tune the height while shooting!
This Kit includes a folding, 3-leg base as well as a soft monopod foot and a fabric storage case.
Use the 3-leg base for the best stability. A ball joint is built into the 3-leg base which allows the monopod to pan and tilt. This ball joint can be locked so the unit will not tilt but can still pan. The legs of the base can be folded-up for easy transport. A soft foot is attached to the bottom of the 3-leg base for use when the legs are folded. Additionally, the soft foot can be installed directly on to the monopod when the 3-leg base is removed. This creates a smaller, lighter rig with a more traditional, single-foot.
The main connection at the top of the Air Support is a reversible bolt that can be used to attach a camera or head. One side of the bolt is a ¼”-16 thread which is common to most cameras and some heads. The opposite side is a larger 3/8”-16 thread which is common to many heads.
The AS431 is a 4-section monopod kit with a maximum working height of 63 1/2" and a maximum load rating of 15 lbs 7 oz. It collapses down to 24 1/8” (with the 3-leg base installed) for easy transport. For more information see the specifications section of this listing.
- Rapid Height Adjustment, no leg locks to fuss with
- Convertible between 3-leg base and single-foot monopod
- 3-leg base has a built-in ball joint for smooth panning and tilting
- Ball joint lock allows for smooth, even panning without tilt
- Reversible 1/4"-20 / 3/8"-16 bolt for attaching a camera or head
- AS431 Monopod
- 3-Leg, Folding Base
- Soft Monopod Foot
- Fabric Storage Case
- Maximum Working Height: 63 1/2" / 161.3 cm
- Minimum Working Height: 24 7/8" / 63.2 cm
- Folded Length: 24 1/8" / 61.3 cm
- Maximum Load: 15 lbs 7 oz / 7 kg
- Weight: 2 lbs 4 1/2 oz / 1.03 kg
- 4-Section Aluminum
Note: Kit specifications are with 3-leg base installed & soft foot
- Maximum Working Height: 60" / 152.4 cm
- Minimum Working Height: 21 1/4" / 54 cm
- Closed Length: 21 1/4" / 54 cm
- Weight: 1 lb 6 oz / 0.62 kg
Note: Monopod specifications are with soft foot installed.
- Height: 4 1/2" / 11.4 cm
- Closed Length: 9 1/8" / 23.2 cm
- Weight: 14 1/2 oz / 0.41 kg