The Haida NanoPro One Million X Edition ND Filter, ideal for Solar Eclipse photography, is a highly efficient neutral density filter that darkens the entire image area. With its help, photographers can use a wider aperture or slower shutter speed than they would normally need. By expanding the lens aperture, you can achieve greater control over the depth of field and bokeh, making it easier to isolate the main subject in your image. Additionally, extending the exposure time helps to show motion and create image blur.
This ultra-dark filter provides a 20-stop increase in exposure, while preserving the natural colors of your images. Made of optical glass, it has a multicoating that enhances light transmission and minimizes glare. The filter is also treated with a scratch-resistant, water-resistant, and fingerprint-resistant coating, making it easy to clean and ideal for use in demanding conditions. Its slim aluminum filter ring ensures that it can be used on wide-angle lenses without causing vignetting.
- Ultra-Dark Neutral Density Filter
- Filter Factor 6.0, 20-Stop Correction
- Multicoated Optical Glass Construction
- Scratch-, Water-, and Smudge-Proof
- Slim, Double Threaded Metal Frame
- For Long Exposure and Astrophotography
- Increase Exposure Time and Aperture