A portable ringlight that provides soft, shadowless illumination with your smartphone, tablet, or laptop computer.
The Basis BMR1 Mini LED Ringlight is a terrific way to add soft, flattering light to photos and videos taken with your mobile device. Use it to shine on another person for great portraits, or direct it toward yourself to improve video conferencing calls and selfies.
A simple spring clamp is built into the light for quick attachment to a mobile device. Just squeeze it and position the light's opening over the camera lens on your device.
The BMR1 has an internal, rechargeable lithium-ion battery and it includes a charging cable. Plug it into any, common USB-A port to charge the battery. For continuous runtime, leave the light connected to a charger while you use it.
Three color temperature settings let you choose the warmth or coolness of the light. Each time you press the main button on the back of the BMR1 it will cycle through three available settings—5600K (daylight), 4,500K (warmer), and 3,200K (golden). The intensity can also be adjusted between 100% and 10% using a simple dial.
- Extremely Portable
- Suitable for photography, videography, or video conferencing
- Built-in rechargeable battery
- Three color temperature options
- Adjustable light intensity
- Can be used while charging
- Built-in rechargeable battery provides ≈45 minutes of runtime at full power
- Output power: 55 lux at 3' / 1 m
- Output adjustment: 10 - 100%
- Color temperature: 3,200K / 4,500K / 5,600K +/-400K
- Color accuracy: CRI95+ & TLCI 95+
- Dimensions: 3 1/2" diameter x 1 1/16" deep | 88.9 mm x 27 mm
- Weight: 1 11/16 oz | 47.8 g
- Minimum charging requirements: 5V / 1A
- Maximum Charging Input: 5V / 3.0 A
- Internal battery: Li-ion 250 mAh / 3.7 V / 0.93 Wh
- 1 Basis BMR1 Mini LED Ringlight
- 1 USB micro-B to USB-A charging cord: 19 1/2" / 50 cm
Runtime with internal battery is approximatel 45 minutes with some light loss. After 45 minutes the light will continue to illuminate but quickly become too dim to be useful.