The ProMaster 9047 is a coiled audio cable that lets you connect a microphone with a common 3.5mm TRS oputput connector to the USB-C port of a smartphone, tablet, or computer. It is particularly helpful when the device lacks a traditional 3.5mm audio jack.
Many microphones use a common 3.5mm TRS connection port. This cable is a convenient replacement for those microphones. It creates a direct connection from the mic to the USB-C port of the recording device without the need for any additional adapters.
The 3.5mm TRS microphone end of this cable is terminated with a right angle connector. A small label is also applied near each end of the cable to identify its most common useage. One end is labeled "Microphone" and the other is labeled "Smart Device".
This cable is 8 1/2" long in a relaxed position. The coiled design allows you to stretch it up to 20" comfortably and without too much stress.
- Connects to a variety of smartphones, tablets, and computers
- Works with a wide variety of mics
- USB-C male to 3.5mm TRS male
- Coiled for stress relief
- 8 1/2" relaxed / 20" stretched
* Please note, you may need to change a setting with the operating system of your smart device or computer to allow it to recognize an audio signal via its USB-C port. Refer to the instruction manual for your device for more details.