The ProMaster 9047 is a short audio adapter cable that lets you connect a microphone or headphones with a 3.5mm TRRS oputput cable to the USB-C port of a smartphone, tablet, or computer. It is particularly helpful when the device lacks a traditional 3.5mm audio jack.
If you have a microphone or headphones that normally connects to a 3.5mm TRRS port on a smartphone, tablet, or computer but the device is lacking this type of audio jack, you can use its USB-C port instead. This cable connects to the USB-C port and converts it to a 3.5mm TRRS female audio jack.
The 3.5mm TRRS microphone end of this cable is terminated with a straight connector. A small label is applied near each end of the cable to identify its most common useage. One end is labeled "Microphone" and the other is labeled "Smart Device".
This cable is 3" long and straight (non-coiled).
- Connects to a variety of smartphones, tablets, and computers
- Works with a wide variety of mics
- USB-C male to 3.5mm TRRS female
- 3" straight adapter cable
* Please note, you may need to change a setting with the operating system of your smart device or computer to allow it to recognize an audio signal via its USB-C port. Refer to the instruction manual for your device for more details.