A small, powerful light for vlogging, video conferencing, or photography that you can take anywhere.
The ProMaster Small Block is a tiny, rechargeable, weather-resistant LED light. It utilizes a Chip-on-Board (COB) light source that reduces the specular highlights and shadows sometimes produced by multi-diode LED arrays. The Small Block offers a beautiful 5600K daylight color balance and has a TLCI rating of 95+. At maximum power, this tiny light puts out an impressive 325 lux at 1 meter.
Using the Small Block is a breeze—one button controls the power and changes between 4 available brightness settings. At maximum power, the integrated, rechargeable battery provides 60 minutes of runtime. The Small Block will run continuously when connected to the included magnetic charging cable at any of the three lower power levels. This cable self-attaches to contacts on the back of the light and connects to any USB-A charger. Because there are no hatches or openings anywhere on the Small Block, it carries an IP68 rating against dirt, dust, and water and is fully submersible up to 33 feet!
The Small Block has an integrated cold shoe at the top and a built-in 1/4”-20 mounting port at its base for attaching the light to a tripod, light stand, or various accessories including the provided cold foot. In addition, the back of the Small Block has an integrated magnet so that it can be stuck to metal surfaces.
This is a full kit, not just a light. It includes a soft white diffuser, cold foot, filter holder & set of color filters, snoot, barndoors, honeycomb grid, and a storage case for everything. With many of these accessories you can shape and modify the light beam from the Small Block in creative ways.
- 5600K daylight color balance
- IP68 rated, submergible up to 33'
- USB-A charging with self-attaching magnetic cable
- 1/4"20 mounting port in the base
- Integrated cold shoe
- 5 types of modifiers that snap or slide on are included
- Convenient thermoform storage case
Need a spare charging cable? They're available separately as ProMaster product code 3856.
- Light Output Power: 325 lux at 3’ / 1 m
- Light Output Adjustment: 4 brightness levels
- Color Temperature: 5,600K +/- 200K
- Color Accuracy: CRI 95+ & TLCI 95+
- Beam Angle: 60°
- Minimum Charging Input: DC 5 V / 0.5 A
- Battery: Internal LiPo 3.0 V / 800 mAh / 2.4 Wh
- Weather Resistance: IP68
- Dimensions: 1 5/8” x 1 5/8 “ x 1 ½” / 41 mm x 41 mm x 38 mm
- Weight: 2 ½ oz / 71 g
*Dimensions & Weight are for the light only, with no accessories attached.
- 1 Small Block WR LED Light
- 1 USB-A charging cable
- 1 Soft white diffuser
- 1 Cold foot
- 1 Filter holder & set of color filters
- 1 Snoot
- 1 Barndoors
- 1 Honeycomb grid
- 1 Storage case with carabiner
Approximate runtimes at each of the 4 light output settings when starting with a 100% fullly charged battery:
- Full power = 60 minutes
- 75% power = 1 1/2 hours
- 50% power = 2 1/2 hours
- 25% power = 5 1/2 hours