A versatile, feature-rich phone holder that can stand on a tabletop, connect to a tripod or light stand, or function as a handheld stabilizer.
The ProMaster Adaptable Phone Stand is a multiskilled device for holding your smartphone in a variety of ways. Its spring-loaded jaws open to over 3.5” wide to accommodate most smartphones, even with a case installed. It rotates a full 360 degrees so you can orient the phone in a variety of positions.
One side of the clamp has a cold shoe for conveniently mounting accessories like a microphone or small light. The opposite side has a 1/4” -20 threaded tripod port for mounting another accessory directly to the stand or attaching it to a light stand, tripod, or piece of grip equipment. An integrated Dovetail (Arca-compatible) mount makes for quick mounting to most tripods and offers 300 degrees of tilt control. When used in conjunction with the clamp’s 360 degrees of rotation, you can place your phone in nearly any position.
The Dovetail mount opens to form two legs that hold your smartphone on a desk or tabletop. Fold these legs out 180 degrees, and the base becomes a stabilizing handle for capturing content handheld.
The Adaptable Phone Stand is precision made from CNC-machined lightweight aluminum and includes a hex wrench for adjusting the tilting mechanism’s drag.
- Works with most smartphones
- Phone clamp rotates 360 degrees
- Tilting base offers 300 degrees of positioning
- Integrated Dovetail (Arca-type) QR plate
- Cold shoe for accessory mounting
- 1/4"-20 threaded port for alternative mounting or to hold an accessory
- Fold out legs convert the unit into a tabletop platform
- Converts to a handheld stabilizer
- Precision crafted using CNC machined aluminum
- Folded Dimensions: 3 7/8" x 1 17/32" x 1 1/8" | 98 mm x 39 mm x 28.5 mm
- Weight: 5 1/4 oz / 28.3 g
- Maximum jaw opening: 3 5/8" / 92 mm
- One 1/4"-20 threaded mounting port
- One cold shoe for accessory mounting
- Rotation: 360 degrees
- Tilt: 300 degrees