The Basis Connect LED Light is a lightweight, highly portable bi-color LED light that easily connects other accessories to your image capture device.
This LED light is easy to take just about anywhere. And thanks to its 3 cold shoes, the BCL33B becomes an important junction for connecting other important accessories too.
Charging the internal battery is simple. Use the included USB-C cable and a standard USB-A port in your home, car, or office to recharge the light's internal battery.
The BCL33B's bi-color design let's you adjust the warmth and coolness of the light with a turn of a dial. In fact, the controls for this light are quite intuitive. Two dials are used to turn the light on and off, change the intensity, and adjust the color temperature of the light.
Use the built-in cold foot to quickly mount the light to a camera. A standard 1/4"-20 threaded port provides another mounting option with a tripod, light stand, flex arm, and more.
- Lightweight and portable
- USB-C charging
- Bi-color design easily changes the warmth and coolness of the light
- 3 cold shoes for connecting other accessories
- Output Power: 165 lux at 3' / 1m
- Luminous Flux: 850 lm
- Output Adjustment: 15 - 100%
- Color Temperature: 3200K - 5600K +/-200K
- Color Accuracy: CRI 85+
- Battery: Internal li-ion 3.7 V / 3,000 mAh / 11.1 Wh
- Dimensions: 3" W x 3 1/2" H x 1 1/4" D / 76 mm W x 89 mm H x 32 mm D
- Weight: 4 oz / 113.5 g
- 1 Basis BCL33B Connect LED Light
- 1 USB-C charging cable
- Runtime with internal battery at full power is approximately 2 hour 30 minutes with approximately 5% light output loss per hour.